Providence is a professional service provider that delivers a range of services to Government and Industry. Providence has 100+ staff located across Australia and overseas.
Providence was incorporated in 2005 and our success is founded in our positive organisational culture. Our primary focus is building a resilient and self-sustaining organisation that delivers rewarding careers and opportunities for our staff and great outcomes and benefits for our clients.
Providence collaboratively works with our clients to deliver expected outcomes and to build their capabilities, performance and reputation. We foster long-term relationships with our clients and provide authentic, ethical and outcomes-focused services.
At Providence, our identity and culture are expressed through our people. We place a high premium on recruiting staff who reflect our shared values and behaviours. We work with our clients in a positive and inclusive culture and actively support indigenous development opportunities and our local communities.
- Program and Project management
- Project Management Offices
- Capacity planning
- Project support
- Life cycle costing
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Issue, risk and opportunity management
- Earned value management
- Capability lifecycle management
- Strategy and governance
- Project support
- Policies, procedures and workflows
- Enabling capabilities and tools
- Procurement plans, tender preparation and evaluation
- Contract management plans and reports
- Performance management
- Realisation of outcomes and benefits
- Strategic & Business Planning
- Business diagnostics and transformation programs
- Organisation design
- Strategic communications
- Process improvement
- Coaching and mentoring
- Business continuity
- Security risk management
- Critical infrastructure
- Quality control
- Fraud and investigations
- Policies, procedures, workflows and tools
- Education and training
- Compliance audits
Recent examples of our services
- Vice Chief of Defence Force Group – providing stakeholder management and strategic analysis capabilities supporting Defence future structure plans.
- Defence Joint Capability Group – increasing capabilities and effectiveness of Joint Military Police and Joint Health Command through organisational analysis and transformation services.
- Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group – improving acquisition and sustainment of major Defence capability platforms, as a member of the Team Downer Major Service Provider.
- Chief Information Officer Group – delivering critical ICT capabilities through project management and procurement and contracting services.
- Rheinmetall Defence Australia – supporting acquisition of mounted combat reconnaissance vehicles through provision of program management and project control capabilities.
- National Disability Insurance Agency – increasing capabilities and effectiveness across ICT capabilities through business improvement services.
- Rio Tinto – increasing effectiveness and efficiency of sub-contractor management through vendor management capabilities.
- Department of Home Affairs – increasing a range of security and risk management capabilities through organisational risk and resilience services.
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade – enabling improved security risk management capabilities across Home Affairs and Border Security.
- Australian Electoral Commission – increasing security risk management capabilities across the Australian Electoral Office.